Stars showed off their individual charms at a red carpet event for the annual Daejong Film Awards in Seoul on June 3.
Classic black or white gowns remained the top choices for many of them to help make the night shine even more.
Actress Lee Yu-ri wore a white puffy tulle gown with a belt, giving her a stately, princess-like quality.
Actress Moon Ga-young selected a white sheer dress with a fitted lace top and an ankle-length skirt, flattering her slim figure.
Model Han Hye-jin, who hosted the show, captured the spotlight with her glamorous look highlighted by a silver-toned sparkling dress with deep cleavage.
- From left, Moon Ga-young, Kim Bo-ra and Oh Na-ra
Actress Jin Seo-yeon stood out from the crowd, ditching the typical red carpet look for a black button-down mini dress, while actress Oh Na-ra exuded pure femininity, wearing a white mermaid dress styled with shirring on the front.
Singer and actress Ham Eun-jung looked chic and clean in a dark blue off-the-shoulder midi-dress.
- From left, Han Hye-jin, Oh Jung-yeon and Chae Jung-an
- From left, Eugene and Lee Yu-ri
- From let, Jeon Yeo-been, Jin Seo-yeon and Ham Eun-jung
- From left, Park Bom, Lee Jung-eun and Cheetah (Kim Eun-young)